1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you visit our website and thank you for your interest. Below we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that allows you to be personally identified.
1.2 Responsible for the data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is Bundesverband Neue Energiewirtschaft e.V. (bne), Hackescher Markt 4, 10178 Berlin, Germany, Tel .: +49 30/400 548 0, e-mail: email@example.com, The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For security reasons and to protect the transfer of personal data and other confidential content (for example, orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string "https: //" and the lock icon in your browser bar.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
In the case of merely informative use of our website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display the website:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source / reference from which you came to the site
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- Used IP address (if necessary: in anonymous form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A transfer or other use of the data does not take place. However, we reserve the right to retrospectively check the server logfiles should concrete evidence point to unlawful use.
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us or our affiliate (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process individual user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values on an individual basis. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie.
Insofar as personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO for safeguarding our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners to help us make our web site more interesting to you. For this purpose, when you visit our website, cookies from partner companies are stored on your hard disk (third-party cookies). If we cooperate with aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser in a way that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or can exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browser under the following links:
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
When contacting us (for example via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data are collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used solely for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request, this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question is finally clarified and provided that no statutory storage requirements are in conflict.
5) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract execution
According to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, personal data will continue to be collected and processed when you provide it to us for the purpose of concluding a contract or opening a customer account. Which data are collected, can be seen from the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done by a message to the above-named address of the person responsible. We save and use the data you have provided for the execution of the contract. After completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked with regard to tax and commercial retention periods and deleted after expiration of these periods, unless you have expressly consented to a further use of your data or a legally permitted further data use by our side which we will inform you accordingly below.
6) Use of your data for direct mail
Registration for our e-mail newsletter
If you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, we will send you regular information about our offers. Mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address alone. The indication of further possible data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. For sending the newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that we will only send you an e-mail newsletter if you have explicitly confirmed to us that you agree to the sending of the newsletter. We will then send you a confirmation e-mail asking you to confirm by clicking on a link that you wish to receive newsletters in the future.
By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent to the use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. When registering for the newsletter, we will save your IP address entered by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace a possible misuse of your e-mail address at a later date. The data collected by us when registering for the newsletter will be used exclusively for promotional purposes by means of the newsletter. You can cancel the newsletter at any time via the provided link in the newsletter or by sending a message to the person named above. After cancellation, your e-mail address will be deleted immediately in our newsletter distribution, as far as you have not expressly consented to a further use of your data or we reserve the right to further data usage, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this statement.
7) Data processing for order processing
7.1 For the processing of your order, we work with the following service providers who support us wholly or partly in the execution of closed contracts. These personal data will be transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery within the scope of the contract, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We will pass on your payment details to the commissioned bank as part of the payment process, if this is necessary for the payment process. If payment service providers are used, we will inform you explicitly below. The legal basis for the transfer of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
7.2 To fulfill our contractual obligations to our customers, we work together with external shipping partners. We only give your name and delivery address for the purpose of the delivery of goods Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO to a shipping partner chosen by us.
8) Use of Social Media: Social Plugins
8.1 Facebook plugins with Shariff solution
Our website uses so-called social plugins ("plugins") of the social network Facebook operated by Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA ("Facebook").
In order to increase the protection of your data when visiting our website, these buttons are not fully integrated as plugins, but only by using an HTML link in the page. This type of engagement will ensure that when you visit a page on our site that contains such buttons, we will not connect to the Facebook servers. If you click on the button, a new browser window opens and calls up the Facebook page, where you can interact with the plugins there (if necessary after entering your login data).
Based in the US, Facebook Inc. is certified to the US Privacy Shield, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection in the EU.
8.2 LinkedIn plugin as Shariff solution
Our website uses social plugins ("plugins") from the LinkedIn online service operated by LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("LinkedIn").
In order to increase the protection of your data when visiting our website, these buttons are not fully integrated as plugins, but only by using an HTML link in the page. This type of engagement ensures that when you visit a page on our site that contains such buttons, we will not connect to LinkedIn's servers. If you click on the button, a new browser window opens and calls up the LinkedIn page, where you can interact with the plugins there (if necessary after entering your login data).
United States-based LinkedIn Corporation is for the US-European Data Protection Convention "Privacy Shield", which ensures compliance with the data protection standard in the EU.
8.3 Twitter plug-ins with 2-click solution
Our website uses so-called social plugins ("plugins") from the Twitter microblogging service operated by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA ("Twitter").
In order to increase the protection of your data when visiting our website, the plugins are initially disabled via the so-called "2-click" solution integrated into the page. Deactivated plugins can be recognized by the fact that they are grayed out. This integration ensures that when you visit a page of our website that contains such plugins, no connection is established with the servers of Twitter. Only if you activate the plugins and thus according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO give your consent to the data transmission, your browser establishes a direct connection to the servers of Twitter. The content of the respective plugin is transmitted directly to your browser and integrated into the page. The plugin then transmits data (including your IP address) to Twitter. We have no control over the amount of data Twitter collects using the plugins. In any case, according to our knowledge, Twitter receives information about which of our websites you have currently accessed and previously visited. By integrating the plugins, Twitter also receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website if you do not have a profile on Twitter or are currently not logged in. The collected information (including your IP address) will be transmitted from your browser directly to a server from Twitter to the USA and stored there. If you interact with the plugins, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a server of Twitter and stored there. The information will also be posted on Twitter and displayed there to your contacts.
You can revoke your consent at any time by deactivating the activated plugin by clicking again. However, the revocation has no influence on the data that has already been transmitted to Twitter.
Based in the US, Twitter Inc. is certified to the US Privacy Shield, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection in the EU.
9) Web Analytics Services
Matomo (formerly Piwik)
On this website, using the web analysis service software Matomo (www.matomo.org), a service of the provider InnoCraft Ltd., 150 Willis St, 6011 Wellington, New Zealand, ("Matomo") based on our legitimate interest in the statistical analysis of user behavior for optimization and marketing purposes pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO data is collected and stored. From this data, pseudonymised usage profiles can be created and evaluated for the same purpose. Cookies can be used. Cookies are small text files stored locally in the cache of the site visitor's Internet browser. The cookies enable, among other things, the recognition of the Internet browser. The data collected by Matomo Technology (including your pseudonymized IP address) will be processed on our servers.
The information generated by the cookie in the pseudonymous user profile is not used to personally identify the visitor to this web site and is not merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym.
If you do not agree with the storage and evaluation of this data from your visit, then you can object to the storage and use of the following at any time by mouse click. In this case, a so-called opt-out cookie is stored in your browser, with the result that Matomo does not collect any session data. Please note that the complete deletion of your cookies will result in the opt-out cookie being deleted as well and possibly has to be re-activated by you.
10) Tools and Miscellaneous
On our website, we use Google Maps (API) from Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google Maps is a web service for displaying interactive (land) maps to visually display geographic information. The use of this service will show you our location and facilitate your arrival.
When you visit any of the subpages where the Google Maps map is incorporated, information about your use of our website (such as your IP address) is transmitted to Google's servers in the United States and stored there. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you're logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data (even for non-logged-in users) as usage profiles and evaluates them. According to Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, such an evaluation is based on the legitimate interests of Google in the display of personalized advertising, market research and / or tailor-made design of its website. You have a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, and you must comply with this to Google.
US-based Google LLC is certified under the US Privacy Shield, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection in the EU.
11) Rights of the person concerned
11.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) to the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, which we inform you about below:
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have the right to obtain information about the personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data was or are being disclosed, the planned period of storage or the criteria for determining the duration of storage, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if they were not collected by us, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and possibly meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing, as well as your right to be informed of what guarantees exist under Art. 46 GDPR for redirection your data in third countries;
- Right to correction according to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to cancellation according to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 (1) GDPR are met. However, that right does not apply, in particular, where the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the pursuit, exercise or defense of rights;
- Right to restriction of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the correctness of your data is checked, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead require the restriction of the processing of your data, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal rights, after we no longer need these data after target achievement or if you have objected for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not certain, whether our entitled reasons predominate;
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing to the person responsible, he / she is obliged to rectify or delete the data of all recipients who have been disclosed to your personal data, and also to notify of limitation of the processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke granted consent pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent once given in the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the case of withdrawal, we will delete the data concerned immediately, as far as further processing can not be based on a legal basis for consentless processing. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
- Right to complain under Art. 77 GDPR: If you belive that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right - without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy - to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your whereabouts, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
11.2 Right of Objection
If we process your personal data as part of a balance of interests due to our predominant legitimate interest, you have the right at any time, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, to object to this processing opposition with effect for the future.
If you exercise your right of objection, we will stop the processing of the data concerned. Further processing is reserved if we can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh your interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms, or if the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If your personal data are processed by us in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising. You can exercise the contradiction as described above.
If you exercise your right of objection, we will stop the processing of the data concerned for direct marketing purposes.
12) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal retention period (eg commercial and tax retention periods). After the deadline, the corresponding data are routinely deleted, if they are no longer required to fulfill the contract or to initiate a contract and / or on our part no legitimate interest in the re-storage persists.