bne members are the future of the energy industry. Electricity and gas suppliers as well as energy service companies such as advanced metering and billing firms, information technology companies, virtual power plant operators, demand response providers and load management firms, all have a voice in this dynamic and changing energy sector. We invite you to join our community, utilize our knowledge and gain insights by becoming a bne member today.
- Committee participation provides a valuable leadership experience and offers the possibility to directly contribute to and influence the development of bne’s policy proposals and positions.
- We offer flat hierarchies, fast and equal involvement in decision-making bodies – every vote counts at bne!
Advocacy – bne is your voice in Berlin and Brussels!
- bne advances the competitive interests of its members and represents member companies in rulemakings, interventions, collaboratives, proceedings, consultations and market forums.
- We provide direct access to the political network (e.g., Members of Parliament, German Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy, German Federal Network Agency, European Commission).
- Interests are represented at federal-state, federal and EU level.
- Exclusive access to information and market know-how
- Real-time legal, regulatory and competitive analysis
- Fast and competent advice from the team at bne office
- Member-only seminars and workshops on current topics of interest
- Weekly member-only newsletter with detailed information and updates on German and European energy policy, rulemakings, consultations, relevant court decisions, events, market data and industry news
- Participation in bne-conference programs
- bne supports members with trade show engagements in Germany (e.g., E-World, Hannover Messe and Intersolar Europe)
- bne-kompass: Write for our magazine which reaches more than 2,200 high-level decision-makers in the energy policy and regulatory realm as well as energy professionals.
- Regular discourse with market stakeholders
- bne summer reception: Enjoy great food and drinks with over 200 high-level decision-makers in the energy industry, policy and regulatory realm.
- Discounted registration to bne-Conferences and other events
- Press coverage through effective media work
Do you have good ideas for improving the energy market?
Katharina Bury and Christine Menzel look forward to receiving your queries: