The energy sector is being transformed rapidly by technology and IoT, data analysis and Artificial Intelligence are the drivers of that change. Decarbonisation, democratisation and disintermediation are the current buzz words in the industry as the sector becomes the next market to experience massive disruption.
The second annual Internet of Energy conference will address the challenges and opportunities of renewable integration for electric utilities. Through best practice case study, expert insight and high-level discussions, the event will equip delegates with the knowledge to optimise multiple distributed energy resources, implement flexible business models and capture future market share.
Join the two-day event taking place in March in Berlin, Germany to explore the business case for Internet of Things in the electric utilities sector.
- 40+ Speakers – more case studies from electric utilities who have taken IoT from pilot to project
- 200+ leading senior level enterprises in attendance
- Inspiring thought leadership - 2 tracks of comprehensive and varied content positioning partners as a leading company in Internet of Energy
- Inspiring and innovative technology partners
Unlimited networking opportunities: our concierge service will introduce you to the people you want to meet
Key Conference Themes:
- Creating robust ROI strategies through proper analysis of risk and upfront investment
- Diversifying business models to create new revenue streams based on selling LESS energy
- Moving from asset heavy to a digital services model#
- Employing IoT to integrate and manage distributed resources and assets
- Reducing outages and downtime with advance IoT and self-healing grid technology
- Gaining actionable insight from IoT-generated data to improve asset performance, and better understand customer usage.
- Equip staff with the necessary tools to enable IoT adoption
- Monetising the opportunity of the smart home to generate new services models
- Operating in the parameters of new and existing regulation
- Successfully navigating a democratised ecosystem and working with third’ part aggregators
- Forging new business models around VPP and asset aggregation
- Understanding storage technologies to support the proliferation of renewables in the grid
- Examining scalable and reliable IoT projects born out of successful pilots for tips and advice on how you can leverage
- Pinpoint who you should and who you could partner with
- Build a robust security framework against the constant threat of cyber attack
To view the full agenda, find out more information about confirmed speakers or to REGISTER, please visit the event website: https://goo.gl/SBSQpy